Another document you may need time to time is a letter for the lender asking for a price reduction.
Here is an example below that you can copy/paste.
Loss Mitigation Department
City, State Zip
Re: (account number)
Dear (enter negotiator’s name) or To Whom It May Concern:
This property has been a difficult sell from the beginning. It has been listed for (enter # of months) as you can see by the enclosed information we have had multiple showings, but the feedback shows that the price is too high and the (condition of the property,) more importantly is the real problem.
We hardly had any showings at the original price and since we have dropped the price the showings have increased, but still no offers to date. This home is not in the best condition for the area. Please review my photos that I have also enclosed.
The recent sales in the area have been an average of (enter # of days) on the market and have brought (XX)% of the asking price. Please also analyze this information as well.
My hopes are that you will consider an immediate price reduction to (enter dollar amount) in order to get an offer on the table. The sellers have been very cooperative with regards to making the home available for showings.
Our market continues to struggle and the outlook, as I’m sure you are aware, is less than desirable for sellers. We are also seeing a decline in prices in this and most areas in close proximity to (enter property address). Please be assured I am working very hard to get this property sold and would sincerely appreciate any and all cooperation on your behalf.
Please let me know your thoughts of this request.
Incoming search terms:
- asking for price reduction letter (1)
- short sale reduction (1)
- short sale price reduction letter (1)
- short sale price reduction by seller (1)
- Salesman letters on price reductions (1)
- sales reduction latter (1)
- sales proposal letter reduction price (1)
- sales price reduction letter (1)
- sale price reduction real estate language (1)
- real estate reduction letter examples (1)
- real estate price reduction letter (1)
- price reduction letter (1)
- offer reduction letter (1)
- My hopes are that you will consider an immediate price reduction (1)
- letter for reduction in sales (1)
- home sales price reduction letter (1)
- shorts sales reduction in price in offer (1)
Comments (0) Jan 03 2010